NX-OS - Licence Guide (NX-OS 6.1 기준)
• Base license: A comprehensive feature set is provided with the Base license, which is bundled with the hardware at no additional cost. Cisco TrustSec is included in this license from Cisco NX-OS Release 6.1 onwards.
• Enterprise license: The Enterprise license enables incremental functions that are applicable to many enterprise deployments.
• VDC license: The VDC license enables the use of the following functions in Cisco NX-OS:
– 4 VDCs and +1 Admin VDC : Four VDC licenses for Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Supervisor 1, Supervisor 2
and Supervisor 2 Enhanced modules
– +4 VDCs: Increments VDC licenses by four, allowing Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Supervisor 2 Enhanced
module to scale up to eight VDCs
• Scalable Feature license: The Scalable Feature license enables XL capabilities on the line cards.
The Scalable Feature license is applied on a per-chass basis.
• Transport Services license: The Transport Services license enables OTV functions. The license to enable the Cisco Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) is included in this license from Cisco NX-OS Release 6.0.
• Enhanced Layer 2 license: The Enhanced Layer 2 license enables the Cisco FabricPath feature. The license to enable Pong is included in this license from Cisco NX-OS Release 6.0.
• MPLS license: The MPLS license enables all MPLS features, including MPLS forwarding; QoS; Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN); IPv6 VPN Provider Edge (6PE/VPE); and operations, administration, and maintenance (OAM).
• FCoE license: The FCoE license enables all FCoE features on the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches.
• Storage license: The Storage license enables VSAN routing and access control